Friday, September 5, 2008

yummy recipe

I tried this recipe for the first time last night and it was so good and soooo easy. (my kids even liked it!!)So I thought I would share it with all of you.

Spinach Quiche

1 refrigerated pie crust
8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
3 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups milk
1 T. flour
10-oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained



Crumble 4 slices of bacon in bottom of pie crust. Mix cheese, eggs, milk, flour and spinach together. Pour over crust. Sprinkle 4 pieces of crumbled bacon on top. Bake at 350 for one hour or until center is set.

3 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

Sounds yummy! My kids don't like anything! I'll have to try it! I keep checking on you to see if you've had that baby! Looks like it is around the corner! Talk to you soon!

Elisa and Tyler said...

Yummy! I will be trying this! See ya Saturday!

The Kelly Klan said...

Stacie,

OH MY GOSH!! Why didn't you call me and tell me you were pregnant!! I can't believe it! Were you sick with this one like you were with the others? I'm dying to know. Congrats. You look cuter than ever!!