Monday, September 15, 2008

Not a whole lot going on

So I went to the doctor today and nothing is really happaning yet. He said I am starting to dilate but that I am not even at a one yet. Bummer! He scheduled my induction for Oct. 6th. but that seems so far away. I really, really would like to have him about 2 weeks early. I talked to the doc. about having my tubes tied and he suggested an IUD instead, said I only have to get those replaced once every 5 years and that women seem to really like them, especially the fact that they don't have a period. I don't know much about IUD's do any of you????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh just have the cute little stinker already! i'm ready to be an aunt again! haha! loved seeing you this weekend - you're the best!

Elisa and Tyler said...

IUD is so so so the way to go! I have researched it because that's what I am doing after the next baby! Can't wait to see my cute little nephew!