Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How discouraging!!

I went to the Dr. again yesterday and I am still dilated to a 1 and not effaced at all!!! Can you believe that! How depressing! He says he will still induce me on Sunday night but I will probably be in labor for a bit longer than if I waited another week. Hmmmm let's think about this... a few more hours of labor or another whole week of being prego... not a tough decision. Bring on the epidural! He also did an ultrasound and measured the baby and guesstamated (is that a word) that the baby weighs about 8 lb 13 oz. I'm guessing that he will be about 9 lbs 5 oz. when he is born. Anyone else wanna take a guess at his birth weight?

2 comments:

Jer and Jealin said...

I'm going with 9 lbs 2 oz. And by the way, when you're prego you are allowed to make up words. I'm pretty sure it's a law...:)

Elisa and Tyler said...

Hey she stole my guess I was so thinking 9lbs 2 oz! So that's what I am going with. Yya we get a baby soon!