Sunday, August 31, 2008

Time drags on!

Well I am down to having 6 weeks left. Actually I guess I only have 5 since my DR. is going to induce me a week early. But dang, life seems to be at a stand still cuz it seems like I have been seven and a half months pregnant forever. If there is any advice that I could give my young friends out there its.... Have your babies when your young cuz this being old and pregnant thing sucks. I am way more tired and uncomfortable than I was when I had my other babies, 9 and 13 years ago. Thank goodness the baby seems to be doing better than me. We had another big ultrasound 3 weeks ago and he looks great! I can't believe the technology that they have now. I could see his sweet little face so clearly... he definitely looks like Mark! And he has Mark's size. At 30 weeks he was already weighing in at 5 lbs. Gaining a half lb a week will put him at 10 lbs. YIKES. This would be why the DR. is inducing me a week early, I begged for 2 weeks early but I guess the hospitals are super stingy now a days and will not let the Dr. induce more than a week early unless there is some kind of medical emergency. HELLO, I consider being ripped in half a medical emergency! So im gonna give this big, little guy another 3-4 weeks and than I am going to go walking, bike riding, jumping on the tramp, whatever I gotta do to induce labor myself. Anyone have any suggestions? (Not castor oil).

3 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Vacuum. . . I think that is what did it for me! Then again I don't really know! Good job on your slide show! It looks like you guys had a blast! Oh and that is one cute swim suit :)

Jer and Jealin said...

I googled it and tried about everything! I honestly believe that the baby will come when he's good and ready! Hate to say it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I read an article that said you can do whatever you want to try to induce labor but really you will just be wearing yourself out! I heard the chemical released during sex (that was the nicest way I could think to say it!) is supposed to induce contractions. If you seriously can't stand it anymore, just go to the hospital and say that you need to be started. Until then just have lots of awkward sex. ;)

Amber! said...

LOL@jealin's lovley comment...
*going to get Justin now to come read this..*