Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vacation memories

A flyer for Get away today came in the mail the other day and it made me think about our vacation that we took to California a couple of years ago. We had so much fun!!! We went for a week... we did the 3 day park hopper thing to Disneyland and California Adventure than we went to Universal Studios and Sea world. (My friend Marni and her family met us at sea world (they live in CA.) and we hung out with them the whole day. It was awesome!)We were all amusment parked out by the time the week was over but we had a blast and can't wait to do it again someday. I posted some of my favorite pictures from the trip. I had to do it in a couple of different posts cuz I'm too dumb to figure out how to do it all in one :)

1 comment:

Jer and Jealin said...

First of all, you are not dumb...maybe a little slow...but not dumb. Secondly, I think we all need a vacation.

You look totally hot in that last pic. Rawr!