Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kid update

I took Zander to the doctor Thursday and I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is now 4 months old and weighs 18 lbs 5 oz. and is 26 1/2 in. long. He is such a little tank. He is such a happy little guy and his smiles light up his whole face. He is already sitting up too! He still falls over alot so we have to always have something soft behind him. I don't think my girls started sitting up until they were closer to six months. I really hope he doesn't walk early. A good portion of my main floor is tile and I'm a little worried about the bumps and bruises thats going to cause. We will have to put a helmet and knee pads on him :) Baylie is taking a cheer/tumbling class right now and LOVES it. She gets so excited on the days that it is her turn to "fly". She is a natural at cheering/dancing/gymnastics. She picks up on all of it so quick. She is hoping to try out for the high school cheer team next year. (guess I better go get a full time job, I hear it's expensive:)) Kylie is also taking gymnastics at the same place and really likes it. She passing all of her stuff off really fast. Both girls will be starting soccer in the next month or so and are so excited. Kylie has been wearing her soccer jersey around the house and keeps saying " I wish it was time for soccer already!"

3 comments:

Julie said...

Those kids are growing up so fast. They are so cute though.

Elisa and Tyler said...

Sounds busy! You will never be home with all of those activities! They are getting so big way to fast!

Jer and Jealin said...

I love chubby little boys! (Especially yours!) I'm glad Zander is healthy. Sounds like a lot of activities for the girls. I truly believe that keeping teens and tweens busy with hobbies is the key to keeping them away from drugs, etc. So go for it! Bay is the perfect flyer. She's tiny and flexible. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in that position on a squad! Luff you guys!