Thursday, March 5, 2009

Colds, Sleepless nights and Teeth!

Well, Zander has his first cold and he is a miserable little guy. He looks so sad, his little eyes are all red and watery and you can tell he just doesn't feel great. He hasn't been sleeping much either which makes mom pretty miserable too. The first 4 nights he was up every hour. I thought maybe he had an ear infection cause he wasnt really waking up stuffy so I figured something else must be bothering him. Nope, no ear infection but apparantly he is teething! I was sure hoping he would hold off on that for a few more months but I guess he is determined to do everything early. So that night I gave him some motrin right before bed and he slept from 9:30 pm to 7:30 am. Hallelujah! It was so good to finally get some sleep, I felt like I was turning in to a zombie.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ohhh - it is so not fun to have a sick baby. Yay for Motrin and sleeping all night long! He's such a cute, cute baby. Sorry that he's getting teeth already - that really stinks when you're nursing! I love that he's sitting up already! He'll be a big, strong kid like his dad!