Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's been awhile!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted!!! Here are some updated on the Fam... Zander turned one on the 6th of this month (can you believe it?) He has been walking since September and has become a real pro at it. He is still as cute as ever and has such a funny little personality. Baylie was made cheer captian and is pretty excited about that. She just got her performance outfit and it only cost us $320.00 (gag, choke!!) Kylie is getting pretty excited for Halloween and is going to be a fairy princess, Zander is going to be a turtle :) I will post some pictures! Not much else exciting going on around here, sorry we are pretty boring.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hey Stace, It's been awhile! Hope you guys are doing good. I can't believe your little guy is one either. Weird to think of him as kindof a toddler already! And Baylie is cheer captain?! I'm so proud!!! What a cutie! That's so fun, and yes expensive too. Tell her congrats. If she remembers me anyway.