Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cutting teeth

Zander is cutting his first tooth! What fun we are having... Staying up half the night, getting bit because he is constantly wanting to gnaw on something (usually me),carrying him around all day cuz he is super grumpy and doesn't want to be set down.(Those of you that have held my fat baby know that this is no simple feat, my back is breaking!) This morning I caught a glimpse of the little pearly white poking through. So hopefully the end is near. Only a mouthful more to go. Bring it on! :((

3 comments:

Kristen said...

try teething tablets they are GREAT!!

Josh and Cara said...

The joy of teething! Fun! Good luck and sorry about the sleepless nights! No fun!

Elisa and Tyler said...

Oh the joys of teething. . . I am telling you those Hylands teething tablets rock. As for your back. . . I can only imagine you need lots of ibprofun! Good luck! Good thing he is such a cutie!