Sunday, October 19, 2008

The wait is over

After 9 months of waiting, 16 hours of labor, 1 hour of pushing and finally an emergency C-section, our sweet little Zander Allen is here!! He is so adorable and such a sweet little guy. I haven't quite got him trained to sleep through the night, but i'm sure it will happan soon ( yes, I'm in denial). I really can't complain, he has such a sweet disposition, the only time he cries is when we change his diaper or take off his clothes... he does not like to be naked. He has a really good appetite and thinks I am his own personal cow. I swear he wants to eat every hour on the hour. He lost 6 oz. in the hospital and has put that back on plus another 4 oz. so now he weighs 9 lbs 9 oz, what a little piggy. We sure love him!

4 comments:

Jer and Jealin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisa and Tyler said...

He is so cute! I love the bath time picture! I need to come up and see the little guy. Tyler says WTF you're not supposed to live this far away!

Zoo Keeper said...

Yea! Congratulations....what a cutie! I cannot believe how much your daughter looks like you, when we were growing up! Such a beauty!! So glad to hear your new arrival made it!!

Jer and Jealin said...

Gonna post some Halloween pics???