Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ST.George trip

On June 8th the girls and I drove down to St. George to see Jeremy, Jealin and Beck. We stayed for a whole week! It was way fun and relaxing. We went swimming almost every day (not fun shoving myself into a swimsuit) but it felt so nice to float around and feel weightless for a few hours. We also went out to eat, alot (my favorite part). My favorite was the pizza factory, I love their fettuccine alfredo.....sooooo good! We even got to go to the new IN and OUT. I was so excited! I used to love to eat there when we lived in California. But I have to say I was not too impressed with this one, apparently they are doing something different with their fries and they were skinny little dry things. Nothing at all like I remember. The burger was decent though. But we had a blast and the girls had a great time following Beck around...he is soooooooo dang cute. We wish Jer and Jealin would move back cuz we sure miss them!

1 comment:

Jer and Jealin said...

Aw how sweet. I wish you guys lived closer to us! It was so much fun having you here! I was sad when you left. Not only because Beck was a TERD when he went through withdrawls, but also because I luff you SO much!